Learn from The Stylish Teacher
I love collaborating with designers and working as a Brand Representative and Ambassador. Get in touch with me if you’d like The Stylish Teacher to promote your brand or business. If you would like to be a guest blogger on The Stylish Teacher I’d love to hear from you too.
Knowing your body shape and what suits you is important, and I can help you with that. Sometimes our personal style is evolving – a work in progress – you may have had a baby recently, experienced a weight loss or gain, you may be heading back into the workforce, or have a special event coming up – I can help you with that. Maybe your wardrobe needs organisation and you’d benefit from learning different ways to wear your existing pieces – I can help you with that too.
Personal Style and Body Shape Assessment[a one hour session]
- During this session we will work through a series of questions and determine your style preferences. Getting accurate body measurements to determine your body shape will make a big difference here.
A complimentary ‘Personal Style & Body Shape Assessment’ is included in each of the consultations below:
Wardrobe Audit and Revamp[minimum 2 hour session]
- A home visit is a must if I’m to help you identify the ‘must haves’ as well as pull out those pieces that have ‘past their time’. The red cross and the salvation army will love you for it too! Wardrobe organisation is also available.
Online Shopping/Sourcing[minimum 2 hour session]
- I will help you select items that will suit your shape, style and budget. A digital report with links to items most suited to you will be provided as part of this package. You can then choose to purchase online, visit the store in person to try the items on, or you have the option to not purchase at all. This is a fabulous option for you if you are time poor or do not live in the South East Queensland region.
Personal Shopping Session[minimum 2 hour session]
- This is when the real fun begins! What we focus on is up to you – you may want ‘fill in the gaps’ in your wardrobe; shop for wardrobe basics; dress for a special event; or do a seasonal wardrobe update.
- I work to your budget and do my research beforehand, so we don’t waste a moment! Following our consultation you will be provided with a complete wardrobe plan to assist you with your future solo shopping adventures!
Personal Styling:[minimum 1 hour session]
- The best way to learn is hands-on. Learn which items in your wardrobe pair best with certain other items; create a variety of outfits with existing wardrobe pieces and new items.
Personal Styling Pricing: $100 per hour plus GST
Style Workshops for Schools:
• I am all about body confidence and promoting the fact that you do not need to be a certain size or shape to look and feel amazing every day. The earlier girls learn this lesson the better.
• I tailor my presentations to suit the needs of your students and school.
• Contact me for a quote.