• Edit: the dress below has been HUGELY popular and is now sold out in size small (8-10)! But it is still available in sizes medium (12-14), large (14-16) and XL. You can order this dress through me, but be quick! •
And now, back to regular programming…
I’m having a mid-term slump. You now how I can tell? Not only am I tired and a bit grumpy, but I’m getting lazy with my dressing – at the moment I don’t have the patience for fluffing around with separate pieces, layering, accessorising etc.
Don’t worry, it’s a passing phase that I come in and out of fairly regularly with the busyness of life. The answer? Simple dressing. Because I still want (and need) to look polished for work, and let’s face it – we all feel better when we look better.
The one piece I always fall back on when I don’t want to think about what to wear? The black dress of course!
But there’s an exciting new player in the black dress game – The Convertible Dress from Intimo!
The convertible nature of this dress means that you can wear it in heaps of different ways:
- off the shoulders (as pictured above)
- one shouldered (think toga style)
- strapless and tied at the waist (perfect for showing off a tiny waist)
- strapless with the sleeves tucked in (creating faux pockets; perfect for disguising ample thighs)
- halter style by tying sleeves behind the neck (this shortens the length of the dress – great for showing off those pins!)
But the best part is yet to come – this dress is made from Micro Modal fabric making it both soft and breathable – plus NO IRONING!
You can make this dress yours for $199.50 by simply contacting me: email@example.com
What’s your ‘go to’ wardrobe piece for simple dressing?
PS: Brisbane ladies, don’t forget you can book me for Intimo parties or personal fittings – just flick me an email for a chat!